It really is time to start shopping for the holiday season! I put this short list together to help you. I know all of these artisans and trust the quality and beauty of their work. Like Coastal Focus Art, you’ll find them all at various markets in the Cape Fear region as well as online. Be sure to let them know how you discovered their shops when you buy something!
1. Coastal Art Prints from Coastal Focus Art ($5 – $60), a great way to add a splash of coastal color to any room in your home.
2. Upcycled Copper Jellyfish Wall Decor by Tegan Harmon Creations in association with ThinkBiG Designs ($75+), hand-crafted from upcycled copper scraps, these guys will add a beachy, coastal, underwater vibe to your home. Just imagine what you’re friends will say when they see these on your wall!
3. Organic Hand-blended Tea Advent Calendar from Amitea Organics ($45), this one is a LIMITED TIME OFFER and has sold out early in previous years! Organic teas, all unique, packaged beautifully perfect for gift-giving, even to yourself!
4. Copper Arrowhead Dangle Earrings from The Elk and Owl ($28), Melissa’s jewelry items are one-of-a-kind so this is indicative of the quality and feel of her work, but this particular item may not be available when you visit her shop.
5. Sriracha Sea Salt from Sea Love Sea Salt ($11+), whether you put it on eggs, mac and cheese, or fish tacos, this spicy salt is incredible. Well, everything from them is, actually.
6. Men’s Shaving Kit from Coastal Tides ($33+), all natural, and super-foamy lather from this excellent kit; the soap and dish are hand-made right in North Carolina!
7. Adjustable Wave Ring by N I C O B L U E ($10), a very fun gift that reminds any recipient of such a thoughtful gift that the ocean is just a memory away.